Sarva Education (Sarva I.T. & Educational Development-India) has been Certified/Licensed by Central Govt of India to Offer Computer “Center Franchise in Himachal Pradesh” under its Authority or Panel, or Rule or Power of I.T Training Programmes, Vide LIC. No.2/114/T-1/08/D, Read with notification No. GSR 288(E) dated 31.5.1991 of Central Govt. of India, SMR/Govt of India/No.2285235/36.
SITED Computer Franchise in Himachal Pradesh– Got Best, No.1 International ISO 9001:2015 Certification & Approval for its Quality Management System. Presently, Computer Education Courses Training Franchise Institutes Running Successfully in Small Village & Big Cities of India since *2008*.
Computer Franchise in Himachal Pradesh Offer You “An Authority to Run Your Computer Education Training Institute with No.1. Computer Franchise Brand Name-SITED” So that You Can Use its Best Business techniques for management of Your Center.
How to get computer franchise?.. Now Your Search Ends here, because Panel of SARVA INDIA introduced all Simple steps, Process, Requirements, Procedure & Informations to Get low investment Computer center Franchise for Your Institute.
List of Contents
Tips & Needs For Computer Franchise in Himachal Pradesh, Check List below:-
- *3 Computers* Require
- *1 Room* Require
- 1 Printer
- 4G internet
- 15 Chairs
- 1 big table for lab
- 1 small table
- Eligibility For Institute Director- Only Investment & Management Capacity Require to Start Center.
Computer Franchise Benefits for Your New Computer Institute in Himachal Pradesh.
- Your Computer Institute shall have right to decide & prescribe own fee structure of courses (As per infrastructure facilities provided in Institute).
- HO will provide & offer Free Computer Training Courses ebooks designed by experts to all of its Recognised Computer Education Institute Franchisees all over India.
- Registered Computer Institute- shall have right to take admission & conduct examination as per prescribed session.
- Our All India Computer Franchise Centers- shall have right to suggest, design & Apply New job oriented courses.
- Affiliated Computer Institute Director can conduct Examination in his/her computer education centre.
- Facility to conduct Online or Offline Examination.
- Use of Organization, national & internationally Certified No.1 Brand Name.
- Proper guidance to Recognised computer centre head for office management works.
- No Royalty Plan opted by Head Office on total collected fee of course, which is taken by our Approved Computer Education Franchisee from student.
- Low or Affordable One time Franchise Fee for Centre.
- Computer Franchisee Institute will get centre start up kit (Includes Prospectus, Admission Form, eBook, Student ID Cards, Authorization Certifcate etc.)
- Advertisement through Internet (Online), National Newspaper.
- Easy & Fast Delivery of Valid Computer Diploma & Certificates to computer Franchisee Centre.
- Participation in national & international activities of the organization shall be provided to Register computer education franchise center director.
- Online Institute- Affiliation, Recognition, Franchise Registration No. Verification Facility.
- Life Time Online Student Roll Number & Certificate Verification Facility*.
- Nominal & affordable one time registration fee of computer, skill development, teacher training courses per student paid to H.O. by our “Recognised Computer Institute Franchise Center or institute head (Owner).
- Job Placement Assistance for deserving students*.
- Computer Franchise or affiliate will get co-participation or chance in granted projects to Sarva Education by Govt, NON Govt. of India Organization on National Level.
- Head office will provide International *ISO 9001:2015* certified quality management system (Q.M.S) to its approved or registered or recognised or franchised computer Institute franchisee.
To Get Chance of Computer Franchise in Himachal Pradesh Or Center Franchise, Registration, Institute Affiliation, Recognition- Informations, Tips, Requirements, Formalities, Process, Procedure & Rules India:-
1. Chamba- Bhalai, Dalhousie, Bhattiyat, Sihunta, Chamba Pangi, Chaurah, Saluni, , Holi, Brahmaur. 2.Kangra- Bhawarna, Palampur, Nurpur, Indora, Fatehpur, Jawali, Harchakian, Shahpur, Dharamshala, Kangra, Bhawarna, Baijnath, Nagrota, Haripur, Daroh, Dhira, Baroh, Dera Gopipur, Jaswan, Rakkar, Khundian, Thural, Dhira, Jaisinghpur, Palampur, Baijnath, Multhan.
3. Lahaul Spiti- Udaipur, Kaza Lahaul Spiti 4.Kullu-Manali, Kullu, Sainj, Banjar, Ani, Nirmand 5.Mandi-Padhar, Jogindernagar, Lad Bharol, Sandhol, Dharampur, Kotli, Sarkaghat, Baldwara, Sundarnagar, Mandi, Aut, Bali Chowki, Thunag, Chachyot, Nihri, Karsog.
6.Hamirpur-Tira Sujanpur, Nadaun, Hamirpur, Anu, Chouri, Patlandar, Jandru, Samirpur, Barsar, Dhatwal, Bhoranj 7.Una–Bharwain, Amb, Bangana, Una, Haroli 8.Bilaspur-Ghumarwin, Jhandutta, Naina Devi, Bilaspur Sadar.
9.Solan-Arki, Ramshahr, Nalagarh, Krishangarh, Kasauli, Nahan, Solan, Kandaghat 10. Sirmour-Rajgarh, Sarvaindia, Nohra, Pachhad, Renuka, Dadahu, Nahan, Paonta Sahib, Kamrau, Shalai, Ronhat.
11.Shimla-Rampur, Nankhari, Kumharsain, Sited-Hp, Seoni, Shimla Rural, Shimla Urban, Junga, Theog, Chaupal, Cheta, Nerua, Jubbal, Kotkhai,Tikar, Rohru,Chirgaon,Dodra Kwar, 12.Kinnaur-Hangrang, Poo, Morang, Kalpa, Nichar, Sangla.