Introduction to Sarva Computer Education (SITED)
“e-Learning Computer Courses Zone”
Sarva Education (SITED) has started non formal e-learning computer courses under its e-learning I.T Skil Advancement Training Programme in non-formal education/learning sector through its authorised e-learning centres in India for those who are unable to attend regular classes in centres due to their jobs, financial problems, family responsibility, or any other reason, whatsoever.
Medium of “e-learning“
Sarva Education e-learning centre Franchise will provide “web based e- learning Computer Courses”– for those learner who has internet access- for this e learning login password will be provided to student for login at our website www.sarvainida.com & after entering that password student/learner can view chapter wise e-books for self learning purpose- student/learner can download, Save and take print of self learning material.
Sarva Education e-learning centre will provide “offline e- learning”- for those learner who has no internet or computer access- for this student has to pay nominal charges to our e- learning centre head for purchasing Printed e-books notes for self learning. Student/learner can attend practical classes in our e-learning centre.
- E-Certificate in Computer Skills (E-CCS)
Eligibility: 8th Duration: 6 Months (182 Hours)
- E-Diploma in Computer Skills (E-DCS)
Eligibility: 10thth or Above 10th Duration: 6 Months (182 Hours)
- E-Advance Certificate in Computer Skills (E-ACCS)
Eligibility: 8th Duration: 12 Months (365 Hours)
- E-Advance Diploma in Computer Skills (E-ADCS)
Eligibility: 10th Duration: 12 Months (365 Hours)
- E-Master Diploma in Computer Skills (E-MDCS)
Eligibility: 12th Duration: 12 Months (365 Hours)
- E-Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Skills (E-PGDCS)
Eligibility: Graduation Duration: 12 Months (365 Hours)
How to take admission in our e learning centre?
- Student/Learner can join our e-learning courses at any time from any location – including at home, during down time at work, or anywhere else they feel is appropriate. For taking admission into e-learning courses e-learner has to visit our authorised e-learning centres, located in his/her state or dist. or Taluka or city or town or village.
- Student/learner will bring & submit- 3 self color photographs, qualification photocopies as per courses eligibility & Aadhar card copy.
- Student will pay following fees to e-learning centre head- Registration fee, Admission Fee, Practical Classes Fee & Exam Fee.
- After getting Admission in concerned e-leaning courses, e-leaning centre head will provide “e-learning student login password” to e-learner for downloading e-books for self learning. student can join prescribed practical classes in e-learning centre.